Things I Do
RealtorI help people buy and sell homes in Austin TX
Property ManagerI manage investment properties in Austin TX.
RunnerI run Marathons, Half Marathons and 10Ks.
TeacherI'm a national property management presenter and speaker.
Husband and FatherI've been married to my beautiful wife Sylvia for 24 years. We have two awesome daughters.
WriterI've authored a real estate blog since 2005.
- New Realtor.com Agent Beta Profiles now Live in Austin
- Texas Buyer Inspection Deadline to Move to 5PM Instead of Midnight
- Zillow and Trulia Remain Irrelevant in Austin Real Estate Market
- Austin Real Estate Predictions for 2015
- And just like that, we’re moving again
- Every Austin Real Estate Offer is an Emergency Now
- Enjoying the Quiet Uncrowded Austin
- Austin City vs Metro Home Prices 2013
- Do Austin Production Builders Differ in Quality?
- Austin Real Estate Market 2014 to Remain on Fire
- Some Perspective on Rental Property Cash Flow Disruption
- Leasing a Home in Austin TX – Then and Now
- How and Where to Pay Your Rent
- Tenants: Who is Your Austin Property Owner?
- Austin Lease Extensions Depend on Timing and Season
- How to Find and Lease a Rent House in Austin TX
- Austin Lease Renewals 2012 – Rents Are Increasing
- Understanding Austin TX Lease Agreements
- Austin Rental Market Update – Nov 2011
- Why Online Repair Request Forms Are Best